The tale of my personal discovery of the actor David Tennant.
This will include (some) news but mainly my own David Tennant Watching.

Thursday 10 July 2008

Moths Ate My Doctor Who Scarf

With David Tennant starting to appear in Hamlet soon (rehearsals started a few weeks ago) I thought it was time to start updating this again.
Tonight we went to see Moths Ate My Doctor Who Scarf in Ipswich which was great and I'd really recommend! I've seen it once before a few months ago but it's definitely worth a second watch.
David Tennant's voice is featured in it a few times too (in his Doctor's accent - he'd recorded it specially for this play) and at one part Toby said that he was so glad that he hadn't regenerated at the end of the last series.
I funny part happened when there was some whistling in the building. Toby thought it was the microphone so he ad-libbed that he'd reverse the polarity to get it to stop!