The tale of my personal discovery of the actor David Tennant.
This will include (some) news but mainly my own David Tennant Watching.

Sunday 4 February 2007

David Tennant in Taking Over The Asylum episode 3

Today I managed to watch episode 3 of Taking Over The Asylum. It's the one where Spike Millighan makes a brief appearance near the end.
I read somewhere that when they were trying to cast someone in the role of Cambell Bain they were looking for someone who looked 19 (David Tennant was 23 at the time) and could play someone who was hyper as the character is a manic depressive. I think he's really good in it as he chases around all over the place and I like the way they don't pull any punches about calling themselves loonies....they even have a "spot the looney" contest!
Now I just have to see if I can connect everything back together again so that I can watch Sky and my videos again!

There's even more Tennant watching next weekend as we have shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday now that UK Gold are saying that they're showing a repeat of The Age Of Steel very early Sunday morning!