The tale of my personal discovery of the actor David Tennant.
This will include (some) news but mainly my own David Tennant Watching.

Thursday 1 February 2007

A good day for Tennant Watching!

Today was a very good day for me for Tennant Watching!
First I read on the wonderful David-Tennant.com website that there will be a special screening of Recovery by BAFTA on 14th February and I managed to get a reserved seat on the guest list! It's a drama that David Tennant filmed last year about a couple who have to come to terms with the husband drastically changing after a serious head injury.
The other bit of good news today is that BBC Three are repeating (at least part of) the second series of Doctor Who starting tomorrow! Of course I saw them all when they were on the first time but unfortunately I didn't record them. I caught a couple when UK Gold repeated them on a Saturday morning but they showed them out of order as we had Army Of Ghosts, then New Earth and then Doomesday!
Tomorrow there is an episode of Doct Who Confidential (the Rose special) at 7.00pm and then The Christmas Invasion at 7.30pm.
I've also discovered that UK Gold are showing an episode at 12.25am on Saturday night / Sunday morning. For some reason (not that I'm complaining!) they're showing The Rise Of The Cybermen which doesn't fit in with the order of the others they've shown on that channel!