The tale of my personal discovery of the actor David Tennant.
This will include (some) news but mainly my own David Tennant Watching.

Thursday 8 February 2007

I work in a Doctor Who location!!!

I'm just amazed that I discovered today that I work in a Doctor Who location!
Apparently there is a BBC book (featuring the 8th Doctor) called The Adventuress of Henrietta Street and that's the road I work in! (It's not a long road either. it's just by Covent Garden)! There are some reviews of the book here and apparently it's set in the 18th century (I work in a listed building so it's been around for a long while). Obviously I'll have to buy the book now.
Talking about buying Doctor Who books, my copy of Doctor Who - The Inside Story by Gary Russell was delivered today. It looks like it's going to be a good read! There's 256 pages of behind the scenes stuff on the first two series. Being female(!) I looked at all the photos first but I've also read the foreward by David Tennant (I admit I had to look up the word "ephemeral"!) and the afterward by Russell T Davies.
Now I can't wait to get into the book itself!